• Perform configuration and test of GPS systems
• Self starter responsible for development of configuration script, integration and systems test.
• Ensure product features and integrate all the features to the server hosted in cloud.
• Prepare, review, and approve of technical documentation and deliverables
• Work to troubleshoot and evaluate product quality and resolve new integration and market needs
• Work with overseas manufacturers technical team
• AA degree with 5 year experience or Bachelor's degree with programming experience
• Self-motivated, results oriented individual, and able to work with little or no management oversight
• Good understanding GPS systems, CAN data from vehicles.
• Experience in software development and hardware integration
• Background in Communication Protocols: RS-232, Bluetooth and Cellular wireless data.